Sunday, February 26, 2012

Seedings for 2-27-12

 Here is my bracket for 2-27-12.  Please, let me know what you think!

Also, as a note, I will be away from March 3rd to March 10th (I know, I'm going to miss all of conference tournament week).  I'm going to Haiti, actually, to help with some construction work and visit orphanages, so it's for a good cause.  Unfortunately, this is going to make things really tight, as Selection Sunday is obviously on March 11th.  So, I'll have to scramble to get my final bracketology entry ready, but I'll get it done.  Should be fun!

*NOTE*- Edited to reflect an error.  Switched Wichita State to a 4 and Florida to a 5.

1 Seeds: Kentucky, Syracuse, Michigan State, Kansas
2 Seeds: Missouri, Ohio State, North Carolina, Duke
3 Seeds: Marquette, Baylor, Georgetown, Indiana
4 Seeds: Wichita State, Wisconsin, Michigan, Louisville
5 Seeds: Florida, UNLV, Murray State, Florida State
6 Seeds: Notre Dame, Temple, San Diego State, St. Mary’s
7 Seeds: New Mexico, Vanderbilt, Creighton, Purdue
8 Seeds: Memphis, Virginia, Kansas State, Gonzaga
9 Seeds: Iowa State, Harvard, Southern Miss, West Virginia
10 Seeds: Connecticut, St. Louis, California, Alabama
11 Seeds: BYU, Mississippi State, Xavier, Seton Hall
12 Seeds: VCU, Colorado State, Northwestern, Washington, Cincinnati, Texas
13 Seeds: Long Beach State, Drexel, Iona, Oral Roberts
14 Seeds: Weber State, Davidson, Belmont, Middle Tennessee State
15 Seeds: Nevada, Bucknell, Valparaiso, UT-Arlington
16 Seeds: Savannah State, Miss. Valley State, Stony Brook, UNC- Asheville, LIU- Brooklyn, Akron

LAST FOUR IN: VCU, Colorado State, Northwestern, Cincinnati
FIRST FOUR OUT: Miami, Arizona, Dayton, NC State

No comments:

Post a Comment