Sunday, March 11, 2012

How I Did

I think the committee did a pretty good job in seeding the bracket overall.  There were no shocking inclusions, and none of the seeds were that ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how I did in my first year of doing a mock bracket.  I correctly placed 35 out of 37 at-large teams, incorrectly predicting Drexel and Seton Hall. I seeded 34 teams on the correct seed line and 62 within one seed line.  My other four picks were all within 2 seed lines.  I couldn't have asked for a much better first bracket.  We'll see how I stacked up with everyone tomorrow when the Bracket Project releases its rankings board.

I'll write up a post tomorrow for The Basketball Post about Selection Sunday and some intriguing match-ups.  I'll also post my bracket picks here later in the week.

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment